marți, 9 octombrie 2012

L'essentiel ...

I'm a perfectionist. Yeah, that's kind of bad...mostly for me. I'm the person who judges myself more then anyone will ever do. I've learnt so many things in this few years on the planet they call Earth, but I have yet to learn how to forgive myself. You know honey, it's easy to be forgiven by someone, but the hardest part is to forgive yourself when you realize you've done something wrong that might affect your future. How do I deal with it right now? Well... I try to tell myself: "It's for the best, it was meant to be like this" ... then I throw a pile of thoughts about anything else over it, I try to find another point of interest or do something that I like until I forget... You know what they say...time cures everything. There's no time for regrets in my life...there's no time for regrets in anyone's life ...There's barely enough time for living, can't you see?! So keep close to your heart the precious moments you had, keep evolving into a better person. But a better person for you. It's not selfishness, it's just a surviving strategy... a strategy that helps you live with yourself. Don't compare yourself with others, just with you, in the past...it's the only way you can know if you evolved or not. 

And do not forget my friend,  


Niciun comentariu: