joi, 29 decembrie 2011

Don't you hate when it happens to you too?

I remembered:

I hate guys that kiss me while i'm smoking. It's like they want to choke me more then the cigarettes. Just understand me: one pleasure at a time...
I hate guys that think i'm naive, just because other girls are.
I hate guys that don't know how to listen, it just makes me shut up, it's not worth to talk to someone that has no idea what you're saying.
I hate guys that treat me brutal, like I'm a doll that's there to satisfy their own pleasure, yet I hate guys who don't know how to touch me and they do it too gentle, like I'm made out of thin glass.
I hate guys who think they're smarter then me just because I'm a woman, and thus they look down at me with superiority, but they don't even give me the minimum chance to prove them wrong.
I hate guys that don't get that, at first sight, we're all the same, it takes time to really know a person.
I hate guys that I think about every day. I just want to turn up the music so I can't hear my thoughts anymore.

But most of all I hate guys that I like, because they make me forget all the things that I hate about men.

I hate guys that I need, they make me feel weak, and it makes me ignore them as much as I can, damn! I can't do it for long, why do I keep running into them?! We can't live without each other... that's the worst part of it. Fuck! I need to go shopping, this makes me forget about everything! ahaha, yup...guys hate shopping, at least we have this secret weapon to get rid of them! :)

Niciun comentariu: