marți, 30 martie 2010

B & A (20 January 2009)

Before and After

I am a nightmare as sweet as a dream,
My voice delights your ears because it’s soft as a scream;
You never tasted such a poisonous kiss
With a bitter-sweet taste that anyone would miss;
My hands are so soft and so weak
But the power that they posses is so big.
You’ll never see tears in these big black eyes
Although you’ll never guess their truth nor their lies
You see an angel but the devil lies inside,
I pretend I don’t know but I’ve already read your mind.
My soul is rotten but it has a core that still lives,
My ideology can cancel all of your believes.
My heart is wounded and broken in half,
Yet, the pieces are capable of loving and laugh.
You can’t hate me, but you’ll never love me
Because I can see clearly the way you can be.
I could become whatever you want to see
But the eyes cannot feel, so don’t put your trust in me.

Don’t ask anybody, they don’t know who I am
You’ll never find out even if you’ll take the exam,
An exam life makes you take …
So, please…don`t start to dig in, like it`s just a piece of cake…
Don’t ever call out my name or search me out
Don’t try to love me, ’cause you’ll only flame-out

Niciun comentariu: